Friday 4 February 2011

After storm comes sunshine...

Wednesdays storm only lasted a day and what a beautiful day we had yesterday. Montreal-Ouest in a fairytale winter landscape. I took a little walk after lunch and was amazed by all the icicles hanging from the houses...





And I have to admit, Montreal sure knows how to handle snow removal. The sidewalks were almost in perfect shape, only hours after the storm.

Today it's already Friday and this week disappeared way to fast as usual. I really need to get my as moving and work on my presentation for the dissertation. It's to easy to find excuses like e-mailing, cleaning, do the laundry, do some groceries, write a blog... I could go on but I think you get the picture. It's like all the air left me after finishing the thesis and now I just want to be pregnant and fix things around the house... So today I don't have any excuses, I'M DOING MY PRESENTATION!!!

Oh, if you feel tired and down in the morning you're welcome to join us for breakfast, we have entertainment. Lovisa is, strangely enough, always in a very good mood in the morning. I have no idea who she got that from, it sure wasn't me!


Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Vilken underbart härlig video! Hon ar så söt så man får ont i tänderna! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, hi, jaa, hon är ett riktigt litet charmtroll. Kram!

    ReplyDelete