Saturday 12 May 2012

Yasuragi and more chickenpox.

Home again after a short, well needed break from reality. The start was a bit shaky since H got stuck at work and didn't make it in time for the supper whereon I was pretty irritated, hungry and pissed off. But, after a nice supper, a good relaxing bath and a good nights sleep we're feeling great, once again Yasuragi rocks!



 I found "my" tree...



Hotel breakfast is just wonderful...

 Japanese breakfast...

 Swedish breakfast...

Canadian guy during breakfast...

We got home to two welcoming toddlers that missed us although they had a great time with my dad and his wife. Andréa's chickenpox is worse than ever and she didn't sleep very well (what a surprise!) so my dad was up in the middle of the night playing with her. Of course Andréa was very happy practicing running in the hall with him around 1 am (I never let her do that in the middle of the freakin' night...). My dad didn't seem to bothered about it "you can't be mad at her when she's so happy, cute and wants to play!"! 

My poor little chickenpox girl...

It's wiered how you miss them only after a few hours. How you wake up thinking about them. How you want to cuddle and hold them tight and never let go. Ahh, it's good to miss them a bit!







No comments:

Post a Comment