Monday 21 May 2012

Swedish rules...

It's with a bitter sweet deja vu that I once again share laundry room with the rest of the people in our building. A bunch of different people; strict or less strict are suppose to respect rules and each other, be in time and more important be done in time! On the wall in the laundry room there are 4 big signs with rules on how to behave and to clean - only in Sweden! For 3 hours I have to wash 6 machines and of course dry it all. After I have to clean up and I have to remember to remove the lint from the dryer! Or I'm banned forever from the laundry room and will be the black sheep in the neighbor hood.


"Here is a trash bag for you that doesn't have the energy to go to the big trash bag by the door with the lint from the dryer / The caretaker"

H just laughs and think it's ridiculous but I know better, it's deadly serious to follow theses rules. And to be honest I get really pissed off if I come to the laundry room and somebody is washing on my time or it's a bloody mess in there. But then again I'm Swedish...

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Gotta love Sweden! Finns en manisk tvättstuge-tant i varje hyreshus i Sverige =)
    (om sisådär 40 år kan jag vara en av dem...)
    Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, nu saknar du det riktigt mycket va ;)! Det är nästan så jag är lite rädd att tvätta (men bara nästan)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Swedish tvättstugor! Jag måste erkänna att jag aldrig stött på nån av de där tvättstugemarodörerna man hör talas om... Den där undre lappen är verkligen typisk med sin blandning av humor och aggressivitet! Det finns en kul bok av David Batra "Den som inte tar bort luddet ska dö". Med lappar, bland annat från tvättstugor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja just det Katarina, den boken har jag hört talas om men aldrig läst... Det talar sitt tydliga språk att man kan skriva en hel bok om svenska tvättstugor ;)!

    ReplyDelete