Saturday 19 May 2012

Lovely long weekend and my freakin' throat.

Since Thursday was Ascension Day and H took yesterday off, we've had a lovely long weekend and it's only Saturday! Yesterday we packed our bags and went to visit my cousin and her family that lives on the countryside outside Stockholm.

 Taking the train is an adventure!

The ocean

 "Fika" on the beach...

 Lovisa's playing with her second cousin

 To come to another family's house and to see how nice and cozy they have made me miss our house in Montreal. Or maybe not so much our house but our things. I miss my coffee cups, my kitchen tools, my armchair and my bed! I miss that Lovisa doesn't have her own room to play and mess around in. Well, one day...

Today my throat hurts like hell and it sounds like I a drank a bottle of whiskey yesterday (which I didn't!) and I'm feeling a little bit like a pile of shit. But when the sun is shining and it's the warmest day of the year so far it's just to try to make the best of it...

 At a garden café nearby...

 Icecream is the best!

 And for mum and dad raspberry cheesecake with a glass of rosé meanwhile...
 The rascals where sleeping in the strollers!

Now I'm so tired I'm going to bed. 8:15 pm a Saturday evening. But I need to cure my throat and I want to finish the book I'm reading, it's getting exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment