Wednesday 30 May 2012

About running together with 15 000 women...

With a sore throat (I had that for two bloody weeks now!) and to many sleepless nights behind me I defied the fact that I probably would be better off at home taking it easy and along with about 15 000 other women I ran "Vårruset". After we sat in the green grass and watched the sunset while eating a well earned picnic. 

 On my way in the metro...

 It was quite crowded...
Warming up together with 15 000 other women

It's easy to get excited and run for your life but I actually managed not to go completely crazy and tried to take it easy considering the mean virus that invaded my throat. 5 km in 33 minutes is a slow run and the first 5 minutes were so crowded the pace was almost walking pace. I just hope I wont get really sick now...

2 comments:

  1. well done krin, wish i could have join in!!!
    kram maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Maarit! Next time I'll run 10 km, with hopefully better circumstances... Kram!

    ReplyDelete