Sunday 6 May 2012

New jeans!

Here's the thing. It's a few things that I tend to postpone. Buying lingerie, buying jeans and going to the dentist. I think it's because all three things takes time, you don't want to do it together with your children and it's damned expensive. Anyway, today I bought my first jeans for at least 5 years and it was a bit sweaty but I'm very happy about them. And believe it or not I found them here, not my usual shopping store but occasionally I find nice clothes there...



Hard to see on the picture but if you fold the jeans up there's a red seam on the inside, a fun detail that adds a bit of summer feeling to them...

So, now it's just the bloody dentist left...

2 comments:

  1. Fina. Jag tryckte på länken till Vero Moda, och den öppnades inte i ett nytt fönster, utan i samma, så att man inte lätt kommer tillbaka hit... tja, tänkte bara meddela dig det... Jag har precis själv påbörjat en reseblogg: Montreal (och Toronto och NY), då blir man uppmärksam på de små tekniska bloggdetaljerna :) Kolla gärna in på min blogg, jag åker imorgon:
    www.katarinacarlshamre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Katarina! Skumt att den inte öppnas i ett nytt fönster... Får kolla upp nästa länk jag lägger in så det inte är ngn bugg...
    Kul med reseblogg! Den ska jag absolut kolla in. Trevlig resa (bara lite avis ;))!

    ReplyDelete