Thursday 25 August 2011

Youth surge...

Is the name of my new day cream. I can't help feeling like an animal in a zoo, and I don't mean one of the beautiful ones, when I go to the cosmetic section of the store. The woman that helped me was, of course, very nice with perfect skin and a perfect make up. I was, on the other hand, sweating from walking with the pram in the high humidity, and the little make up (mascara) I managed to throw on my face in the morning was probably long gone or smeared out by little baby fingers. When I explained to her that I needed a day cream she looked at me and said that I really need an eye cream. Well, I don't have time to put two different creams in my face each morning, I'm happy if I remember to put one! She then said I should use a day cream that prevents the fine wrinkles that's starting to appear around my eye area. So, there you go, from being Barbie the other day, I'm now having "an age decelerating moisturizer" as a day cream. Life little treats!




No comments:

Post a Comment