Wednesday 10 August 2011

A whole nights sleep...

It's a dream coming true! A whole nights sleep! Feels strangely surreal. And the ironic thing is that I'm so tired today. I got a taste of normal sleep and I want more! Well, thank you darling Andréa, keep up this deeply appreciated habit!

Sleeeeeep!

Today we're getting our dishwasher. I would like to give the Nobel peace prize to the woman/man that invented the pacifier and the dishwasher. I can't emphasize enough the meaning it had for our family...

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm yes baby girl spread your legs, let m pop the snaps on your babygro, roll it up, pull the tabs on your nappy, spread them open then eat yourpussy, watch you kick and squeal as i find your tiny clit and suck it mmmmmmmmmm babysex right in the crib

    ReplyDelete