Monday 8 August 2011

3 girls to the doc!

Today is doctors day for all the girls! Andréa for a weight control, Lovisa for a post urineinfection control and me for a general control "down under". I have about a 100 questions that I need to ask Dr L. This move with all the stress is starting to show and I'm sorry to say that I can feel that I'm no longer 25 years old... And that's right I've also had 2 babies in less than 2 years... My boobs hurts like hell. I have open wounds on both of them making the breastfeeding very painful. My hands are covered with eczema from all the cleaning and washing. My body aches and I'm so tired. My allergies are pretty bad and I can't take the usual medication while I'm breastfeeding, the only alternative is to take a pill witch make you drowsy and that is not an option right now.

The big, big question is: should I continue to breastfeed? I really want to but is it worth all this?

One of the most beautiful things in the world 
can also be very painful and stressful

3 comments:

  1. Lycka till!!! Hoppas du kommer fram till ett beslut ang. amningen som känns rätt för dig och lillan. Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to have her suck mycock like that

    ReplyDelete