Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lovisas room!

We're slowly getting to the fun part of moving - making the rooms nice, cozy and charming... Here's Lovisas little nest... 

 Standing in the entrance looking to your left this is what you see...

Cute curtains from IKEA

 Lovisas name from Dollarama - I just love Dollarama!

Paintings made by my dads wife - Lena

 This painting I remember from my childhood. It has one different motive for each month so every month you change the picture in the frame. A good way to learn the months and the different seasons

Containers for toys from IKEA, what would I do without IKEA?

She seem to like her new room although she still prefers to bring most of her toys to the living room making a bit of a mess...

2 comments:

  1. Im very impressed by Karin;s magic hands when it comes to decor.. im always fascinate

    ReplyDelete