Thursday 4 August 2011

Movienight and a bad temper!

First movienight since Andréa was born and I didn't fall asleep! Well, I had some help of popcorn and half a bag of chips and then I was actually quite OK during "The kings speech". Worth seeing definitely.

Still living in chaos and I don't really like it. Bothers me even if I'm well aware of that it's going to be like this for a while... My temper is not the best and yesterday I yelled at Lovisa when she didn't want to cooperate when I was trying to get all 3 of us ready for the park. After I felt bad and apologized to her. "Mamma is very tired and I'm so sorry I yelled at you". Lovisa gave me the most understanding look and just said "OK!". And that was the end of it. Thank god their simple and forgiving!

Now I have to find the nail cutter. My nails are turning in to tiny claws... But in which box did I pack the damned thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment