Monday 15 August 2011

Boobs and poop

I almost don't dare to write this but maybe, maybe my boobs are a bit better... The wounds are definitely better, almost gone actually. I've been a good girl, putting breastmilk on my nipples after each feeding and air dried. I'm not a big fan of running around with my boobs hanging (yes, HANGING!) free but it actually helps. So there you go, for all you struggling breastfeeding women out there: breastmilk and air dry! It helps!

Another amazing thing happened today - Lovisa pooped on the toilet! Wow! After reading 2 of her favorite books; "Max blöja" (Max diaper) and "Max potta" (Max potty) she was all done and very proud. 


Thank you Max!
Thank you "vovven" ("doggy")
 
Now I'm sitting here nervously eating grapes and thinking about all the phone calls I have to make tomorrow to try to get an earlier appointment for Lovisas examinations. I wonder how many tears I have to shed to succeed...

1 comment: