Wednesday 18 May 2011

Pedicure, poop diapers and breastfeeding...

I've been meaning to do a very simple pedicure, when you have two children under 2 years that basically means to remove the old flaky color and replace it by new. However, it's bloody impossible to find the time between poop diapers, breastfeeding, laundry, crawling around the dirty floor looking for pacifiers (which I have to buy some more of, Andréa only have 2, we would absolutely need at least the double amount) and of course wiping of baby vomits from me, Andréa, the floor, the sheets and so on... But who am I kidding? Who looks at my toenails when the rest of me is covered by milk spots from leaking boobs, baby vomits and spaghetti sauce (from eating and breastfeeding at the same time)? Ahh, maybe next month...

Trying the baby gym. Andréa and the monkey seems to get along so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment