Monday 23 May 2011

Andréa about her first month...

I was born in Sweden on a very long Friday, the 22nd of April 2011. It was quite the ordeal  to leave mammas womb and I'm still trying to adjust to this strange life on the outside...


I took my first bath when I was 1 week old. It kind of reminded me of the life in the womb so I really liked it!


We moved back to Canada the 12th of May. It was a long trip but I didn't mind, I slept and ate most of the time. Here is my family when we just arrived to Pierre-Trudeau airport, mamma is carrying me in the "baby-björn".


Sometimes I get stomach pains. It hurts like hell!


But mamma comforts me with the best tasting milk ever. I try to get some every second hour...


My big sister Lovisa really loves me. She can be a bit rough but I will get even as soon as I can grab on to things!


My much bigger sister is very gentle and nice. I don't mind being in her arms.


This is how mamma and papa likes to see Lovisa and me. But it's rare we sleep at the same time... This lasted about 10 minutes and then I got hungry...


But I really like to sleep to! Maybe not when mamma wants to sleep, she has the funniest idea about sleeping for SEVERAL HOURS in a row during the night! I really appreciate a good nap in the pram.


It's hard to adjust to life outside mamma but I have to admit that my first month has been pretty amazing!

7 comments:

  1. Grattis Andréa! Måste ju säga att du hunnit vara med om mycket på en månad! Emmett ligger verkligen efter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack så mycket! Jag har en känsla av att Emmett också kommer blir en mycket världsvan liten kille :). Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah vad fint! Tänk att Andréa kommer att kunna läsa allt här sedan när hon blir stor! Snacka om utveckling från de gamla fotoalbumen vi hade när vi var små ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, hoppas hon så småmingom upskattar bloggen och inte vill döda sin gamla mamma för att jag lägger ut förlossningsbilder ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet little pu--y I want to taste her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree i could lick that little slit all day

      Delete