Thursday 5 May 2011

Emotional times...

Oh, I'm so tired. And happy. And sad. And relieved. I don't know how it's possible to feel so many different kind of emotions at the same time, but I do and it's really confusing. Yesterday evening I just cried, totally exhausted. Lovisa gets worried when I'm sad. She repeats "mamma" with increasing strength until I answer her. Then she looks at me with her big light blue eyes as if she wants to calm me down. My little big girl.

Andréa is eating every second hour, day as night. If I'm lucky I get to sleep an hour here and there... And it's hard to get any rest during the day, we've been running around fixing all the practical stuff for our departure on Thursday. And when I have the opportunity to rest, when the 2 rascals sleep at the same time, I can't seem to relax.

Oh, I can't wait to sleep in my own bed... In our house... With our things... Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment