Wednesday 4 May 2011

Celebration times!

Turning 33 years feel very uneven and good. Since 3 is my lucky number I think it's going to be a great year! I got lots of gifts, a bracelet from H, from the Swedish brand "Snö" ("Snow") which explains why it snowed on my birthday!


For lunch we had "smörgåstårta" ("sandwich cake", a Swedish specialty) and of course some Opera cake in the afternoon.

"Smörgåstårta" - delicious!

Opera cake - even more delicious!

When I picked up the cake at the bakery they lost my order so I got 2 smaller cakes for the same price, so today we're having another cake! And we're really celebrating today to because FINALLY all the paperworks with Andréas name is done and we've applied for her passport. It looks like we're going back to Montreal the 12th of May as planned! 

2 comments: