Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bloody stubborn kid part 2!

So we decided to reduce Lovisas afternoon nap to 1 hour, from being at least 2 hours. The first night she slept 12 (!) hours, from 9 pm to 9 am, which I think never happened before. Well, this was a bit to good to be true, the following nights she's been sleeping around 10 hours, which still is good for being Lovisa... So we're going to stick to short afternoon naps! The best thing though, is that it's taken about 30 minutes for her to fall asleep instead of nerve wracking 1 hour or more.

Andréa is a bit more cranky during the evenings. I think she has a bit of a stomach pain and she probably feels we're exhausted to with little patience. Or she just wants to be like her big sister... She likes it best if I carry her in my arms.  I remember that Lovisa had a period with the same cranky evening mood. Good thing the girls are mostly shiny happy people during the days!

A happy Andréa, 5 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment