Thursday 28 June 2012

Taking a break.

We did a lot this week even though the weather has been pretty crappy. I gave Andréa her very fist haircut. H and me went out to see a movie and to eat Italian food yesterday evening. Moonrise Kingdom turned out to be a little extraordinary, hilarious and nostalgic story - see it if you can. Il Tempo served excellent Italian food in the heart of Södermalm, our old neighborhood.

Today we've been preparing for our little vacation trip, tomorrow we're taking off to the heart of Värmland and it's going to be so nice to leave the city for the countryside. Preparing meaning doing laundry, rush to the store three times, packing, cooking and baking (why you might wonder - the day before a trip, well I had some fresh yeast in the cupboard, that's why...), fetching Lovisas cardigan that I forgot at the daycare etc, etc...

I've decided to take a break from everything regarding internet as well so I won't write any new blog posts until we get back in about 8-9 days. It's going to be so good without facebook, e-mails and google! Imaging all the time I'll have just to enjoy our vacation!

 Climbing, climbing, climbing...

 Lovisa likes to climb too, wearing my panties...

 The first haircut!

My baking got a little bit out of hand...

See you guys in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. love to fucklovisa in the ass wearing your panties, anal with one her age is so nice

    ReplyDelete