Monday 11 June 2012

Monday, bloody Monday.

Today the daycare was closed so I had both girls at home. It was a beautiful day so I didn't really mind having them both with me and I was looking forward to a nice outdoor day. Then I realized that I had laundry time this afternoon, not tomorrow as I thought, and even if I'm pretty used to handling both girls alone it's not joyful at all to do laundry with them.

Andréa hit her little head in the washing machine door and I got my thumb stuck in the heavy door to the laundry room... Well, now it's over and the mountain of dirty clothes are now very clean. I give you a little peak from our afternoon in the laundry room:


2 comments:

  1. Vilka goa hjälpredor du har! Snart kan du skicka ner dem i tvättstugan själva medan du tar ett glas vin ;) Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh Lena - I wish! Men villiga att hjälpa till är de, det kan jag inte klaga på ;)!

    ReplyDelete