Sunday 17 June 2012

About time.

And just like that another weekend passed by.

Saturday morning I went out for a run. 7 am I ate half a banana, drank a bit of water and took of. God, my legs were heavy! It's nice to have a phone with apps that gives me information from GPS satellites about where I am, what pace I have etc. Makes it so much more fun!



Sport
Running
Start Time
Jun 16, 2012 6:57 AM
Distance
6.04 km
Duration
34m:38s
Avg Speed
5:44 min/km
Max Speed
4:04 min/km
Calories
348 kcal
Altitude
37 m / 90 m
Elevation
172 m ↑ / 176 m

Saturday afternoon we celebrated the children's far cousin that turned 4 years old (already!) and on the train home we had to take care of two toddlers on a sugar high. Amazing drug it is, that white sugar...

Home made goodies

Today we went to a dear, old friend of mine to have lunch. She has a daughter that's Lovisa's age and when I watched them play together it struck me that this friend probably is my oldest friend that I still consider to be my friend and that I still cherish very much. We got to know each other when we were around 10 years old but it feels like yesterday we watched "The little mermaid" in her living room. Two girls with a lot of dreams, expectations and guts are now all grown up. Friendships like these are rare and I'm so thankful I still a have a few...

In the afternoon Andréa learned how to climb up on the kitchen table so now it's going to be a little hell to stop her from hurting herself, one bump in the forehead so far... It wasn't that long ago that she hardly could crawl...



A short walk to one of our beautiful parks made a nice ending to this weekend. Lovisa is so good when it comes to climbing, running, walk a tightrope and she acts more like a 5 year old than a 2,5 year old when it comes to physical challenges which is a bit freaky. Where did my baby go?



Both girls are sleeping deep in their beds right now. I have a strong suspicion that H also is sleeping and I better join them. Time passes so fast it's tiresome...


No comments:

Post a Comment