Monday 9 April 2012

Pitiful...

Andréa still sleeps very bad. The other day I told H that she slept 3 whole nights since she was born and he was chocked. He thought it was more than that but I know, maybe it's crazy to keep track but I can't help it. We thought it was getting a bit better but tonight she was up at least once every hour, crying for no obvious reason. She just recovered from her cold so after sleeping really bad for a week or so she slept fairly good yesterday night (she woke up twice and that's a good night). Fortunate for me this night was H:s night. Yes, finally we realized that we have to take turns so that at least one of us gets some sleep. But since I wake up as soon as I hear a little movement from the kids I don't really sleep much more but at least I don't have to get up.

My cold is still bad. My throat swollen, hurting and my body aches. The kids are whining. You could say we're all a bit pitiful.

To cheer us up here's some of all the good food we stuffed ourselves with this weekend:

 On Maundy Thursday we ate salmon pie, egghalves with shrimps and mayonnaise and salad

On Easter Eve we ate the traditional lamb steak

 Lovisa and Lena making the dessert...

 Pavlova!

On top of this we also stuffed us with chocolate...

Chocolate cures most conditions, right?

2 comments:

  1. Pröva öronproppar! Var fantastiska trotjänare åt mig under småbarnsåren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katarina: yes - redan införskaffade! Lite problem att hitta rätt storlek dock... Måste har väldans små örongångar (eller vad det nu kan tänkas heta...)

    ReplyDelete