Friday 13 April 2012

The big perspective people!

Yesterday after daycare I took the kids and went to the patisserie. I felt we needed to do something fun, a break from our everyday routine. I had a coffee and shared a cinnamon bun with the girls (yes, Andréa had a little peace which the bigger part off ended up on the floor). Another mother with her 2 little girls, a newborn and a one year old, was sitting beside us and we started to chat. She told me that her girls were a "surprise". She and her husband tried for 8 years to get pregnant. They'd completely given up when she, all of a sudden, finally got pregnant. They couldn't believe their luck! She gave birth to a little baby girl and 2 months later she fell pregnant again. So here she was with her beautiful little family and it's all a bloody miracle! Right then and there I felt a sudden urge to hug, kiss and cuddle with my girls. I'll take 100 more sleepless nights, I'll take a 1000! Because they're my precious miracles and from time to time, when my sleepless nights takes over, I tend to forget that.

My miracles at the patisserie...

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. oh jag började grata precis.....antagligen for att jag jobbade sent igar och gick upp tidigt imorse... ; )
    fint skrivet!
    de ar vara mirakel!!!
    kram Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh ja, visst blir man gråtmild av sömnbrist, kärlek och små mirakel! Kram och trevlig helg Maarit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, jag började också gråta. Antagligen för att Emmett håller på att få tänder och vaknade flera gånger inatt och tyckte att det var morgon kl 5:30. Barn är verkligen mirakel!!! Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha, vilka blödiga morsor vi är ;)! Åh vilka härliga "ongar" vi har... Kram på dig Lena!

    ReplyDelete