Thursday 7 February 2013

When the handy man shows up...

I'm dragging around in a PJ having a bad hair day after another more or less sleepless night filled with fever and cough. Andréa dressed herself, a purple dress with pink PJ pants and red socks. That's when the doorbell rings and a handy man comes to change our radiator filters. Even if I got information about this I totally forgot about it and I don't know about You but I always feel weird when a total stranger enters my messy home. Poor guy to walk around in our mess trying to be efficient and nice. But he was and now it's done.

Today's outfit...

1 comment:

  1. I've seen it all since I once had a 3 day job opening rental apartments to a chimney sweepercrew. I had the main key to open up with if the tenants weren't at home...... so I guess I would had loved to stumble upon you:)

    ReplyDelete