Thursday 21 February 2013

My first necklace.

When I picked up the girls today I was prepared for the ususal "chasing Lovisa until I get pissed of and then take her by the ear and force her into her winter clothes" procedure but imaging my surprise when she instead came running into my arms and then told me she made me a necklace. She made a few necklaces and bracelets before but none of them were specifically devoted to me so I feel quite honored  Her teachers told me she missed me today and decided to make me a gift. In a few years I'll probably have a bunch but this one I'm going to treasure close to my heart. Thank you Lovisa, you made my day.



2 comments:

  1. Awww. Vad fint! Klart hon saknar mamma!
    Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that you look stunning:)

    ReplyDelete