Sunday 17 February 2013

My skin (again)...

To give you an update regarding my skin I now stopped using the products from here all together. During December and January my skin has been more dry than ever, with constant outbreaks. Even if I have to admit those are probably the worst months of the whole year for my skin with lack of sun and cold and dry air it's not fun to have a face like a dry orange shell that's about to burst. I didn't have time or energy to go see a dermatologist like some of you recommended but I did change strategy regarding skin products. I'm going to try very gentle, ecological products for sensitive skin to see if I can improve this damaged face of mine. After using the very strong products from above mentioned place it feels like my skin is very imbalanced and "week". And no wonder when the products I've been using can bleach fabric! Now, you don't need to be a dermatologist to understand that this might not be the most gentle product for a face... Anyway, a few days back I'm using this facial moisturizer:


And this facial cleanser:


Only after a few days my skin feels much less irritated, more "calm" and not half as dry as before. I'm going to keep you posted while I'm crossing my fingers that this is a product for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment