Monday 18 February 2013

Could we start over?

Terrible night because Andréa woke me up way to many times. My planned morning workout at the gym cancelled since I was to tired and instead me and H argued for breakfast (why have hard discussions after a sleepless night when you're both stressed? Why???). At work a vomiting patient and stressed colleagues. A forgotten key forced me to go back to work when I finally left and then I had to rush to daycare. Lovisa greeted me with her usual "I don't want to go with you mum!" Fixing supper while Andréa took a record in whining beside me on the floor. She cried her way through supper tonight. Lovisa ends the day by sitting under the kitchen table repeating the phrase "Fuck it" (yes those exact words, not Swedish or French but in pure ugly English!). Could we just start this week over?


Now I'm going to bed with my book. Over and out.




2 comments:

  1. Åh nej, vilken bajsig dag! Fy. Håller tummarna för en god natts sömn och en helt fantastiskt tisdag! Stor kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Lena! Helt Ok natt så so far so good!

    ReplyDelete