Wednesday 13 February 2013

VAB again and again and again...

Lovisa came in to our bedroom around 2 am with 40 degrees fever all delirious. Nothing else to do but to stuff her with "Alvedon" and put her quickly in the shower because she was burning up. I slept around 3 hours totally this night and had to call my boss this morning with a non existing voice: "Yes, now it's Lovisas turn. I have to be home with her today...". And my boss is understanding, she knows I have to take care of my children - family comes before work. But still I can't help feeling like a terrible employer and colleague  It feels like I spent more time at home with sick children than at work so far this year. But it feels worse than it is because the truth of the matter is that I was suppose to work 27 days total so far this year (that's excluding weekends/vacation etc), but I've been home 8 days with the girls which means I worked 19 days out of 27 possible. Couldn't I just give myself a break and realize that this is my life right now?

My poor little sick mouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment