Tuesday 12 February 2013

A tired family.

The long winter and the infinite darkness has begun to leave its mark and I'm wondering if I ever will feel rested ever again. I'm trying to remember the last time I felt totally rested but it's impossible. I think it has to be sometime before I gave birth to Lovisa but I can't remember. Lovisa is almost 3,5 years old. That's a bloody long time to be more or less exhausted. Sometimes it feels like that's the most common thing H and me discuss nowadays, how bloody tired and exhausted we are, like it's some kind of competition - the degree of exhaustion, how tragic is that? Tonight when I finally got Lovisa to put on her PJ she suddenly said "I'm so pooped!" as she could read my mind. Andréa still coughs a lot and could certainly need a good night's sleep but she doesn't seem to understand that just yet. We're one tired and whiny family...

Our tired family by Lovisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment