Friday 18 January 2013

This week sucks!

I really thought I would be able to work today, Andréa is definitely better and Lovisa went to daycare yesterday. Then Andréa had her worst night ever. She woke up several times per hour the whole night, screaming and crying. And she only wanted me, if H went in to her room trying to comfort her she got hysteric, screaming even more. So now we're here, hollow-eyed, tired and bored. Could we please have some luck coming our way now?

Blurry but happy after a terrible night. Wish I could forget that fast...

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if she's not having growing pains combined with night terrors? I had that in periods growing up. In that case you can give her some "barnalvedon" before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna: maybe so, although regarding night terror, they're not suppose to care about who comes to comfort them? At least that's what I've heard. Andréa only settles with me, she just screams and gets hysteric if poor H shows himself. But I gave her "barnalvedon" tonight and hoping for a better night (as always!)...

    ReplyDelete