Tuesday 1 January 2013

Remembering 2012


Tough January: sick kids and food refusal. When Andréa finally started to eat it was on her own, no more babyfood...

Hopeful February: Lovisa started daycare and gave her tired mother a bit of a break. And boy, did she love it!

Lonely March: H went to Canada for 9 days and despite my doubts I managed to get through it with my sanity still intact...

Happy April: Andréa turned one year old and celebrated by starting to walk a few days before her birthday.

Sunny May: after two cases of chickenpox spring finally hit us with it's enormous power...

Summary June: I ran my second race for the season under a blue sky and a warm sun.

Rainy July: Vacation! Crappy weather did not stop us from enjoying it!

Beautiful August: during a surprise trip to my home town we took this picture of four generations.

Stimulating September: Lovisa turned three years old and I started to work after three years of maternity leave. Fun, stimulating and exhausting.

Work out October: I ran my 4th and last race for the season and almost managed to break my dream limit, 10 K under 50 minutes. Almost...

Dark November: H left for Canada again, this time for two weeks and this time I also worked and Lovisa was in her worst "terrible three" phase... Yes, I'm proud I got through it without totally loose it...

Bright December: snow, St Lucia, Christmas and New Years. A long row of celebrations!

Thank you 2012 and welcome 2013. Happy New Year!




3 comments:

  1. Vilka fina foton och vilken bra idé! Får se om jag snor den till min blogg =) Gott nytt år! Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Lena. Sno på du ;)! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete