Sunday 27 January 2013

The key is planning!

Remember my goals for this year? Well, January has so far been a bit disappointing when it comes to my running but now I have my new icebugs and the weather is starting to warm up so this week I'm hopefully going to start running to and from work again. But I have been going to the gym once per week, terribly early, around 6 am, before my work starts and the key for doing this is planning!

Pack the bag before bedtime, put the clothes you're going to wear on the chair, prepare the snack you're going to eat on your way to the gym, check what time the metro leaves and whatever you do don't forget to set your alarm clock. If I do all this it actually works, to go to the gym when it feels like the whole world still sleeps around you... And you know, even if I'm tired as hell it's kind of nice to have a moment for yourself before the whole crazy everyday stress begins...







No comments:

Post a Comment