Wednesday 23 January 2013

An ordinary, extraordinary day.

05:30 Wake up call! Got my ass out of bed, took my shower, ate my muesli with yogurt and snuggled a bit with Andréa that woke up way to early (like usual!).
07:10 Got pissed off at a grumpy, old bussdriver that insulted people and yelled at me to get on the bus or he would leave when the guy ahead off me was walking with crouches and was blocking the whole entrance...
07:25 At work!
08:00 Meeting!
09:00 The first patient out of three before lunch.
12:45 Took the shuttle bus to hold a lecture at another hospital.
13:30 Preparing my lecture by drinking a cup off coffee and talking to colleagues that I don't see very often.
14:00 Lecture! 20 hungry biomedical scientist students got to know a bit more about echocardiography of the right ventricle.
16:00 Rushing to the train to get back home before supper time.
17:00 Realized that we're missing groceries and took a detour to the store.
17:30 Making spaghetti Bolognese together with H while the girls were playing, pooping, screaming and laughing around us.
18:00 Eating. That means sitting down maximum one minute before I had to take care of a glass off spilled water or give Lovisa more food or take Andréa down from the babychair (because she's standing up in it, ready to hurt herself pretty bad if she falls) etc, etc...
18:30 The big battle takes place: PJ:s on, washing little faces and tiny hands, brushing very small teeth.
19:00 Bottle time!
19:15 Lullaby time "No mummy, not that one!" "OK, mummy, you can stop singing now, we've had enough!"
19:45 The silence takes it's entrance and we exhale.
20:15 H and me watches an episode of "Six feet under" - still so bloody good!
21:30 I decide that it's time to update my poor blog
21:45 As usual I say a little prayer about a whole nights sleep knowing it wont happen but maybe, just maybe it will...


1 comment:

  1. Hm... jag försökte kommentera men det verkar ha försvunnit. Sammanfattningsvis kan man väl säga att jag undrade vad du jobbar med...

    ReplyDelete