Sunday 6 January 2013

Christmas is over!

Today Lovisa declared that Christmas is over. And she's probably right considering her homemade Santa is destroyed and the Advent candlestick is demolished.

Santa doesn't look really healthy and my candlestick is ruined...

More signs that Christmas is over is that I took my first run for this year today. 6,3 slippery kilometers and I thank God that I got the spikes otherwise I wouldn't be able to run at all right now, it's so slippery it's insane! After all the fat food, treats and wine I stuffed myself with during the holidays it felt like a liberation to run and inhale the fresh, cold January air - new year, new goals! We also did this years first barbecue today and this is something I really recommend. Defy the cold, grey weather, put on warm clothes, pack your bags and go out for a barbecue, it's just wonderful.

 Lovisa picking icicles

 The barbecuemaster...

 Yummy!

 Playtime after eating...

Tomorrow's an ordinary Monday and the girls are starting daycare after 2 weeks of Christmas break. Christmas is really over and it feels totally OK.

2 comments:

  1. Grilla korv på vintern är ju toppen! Vi har också städat ut julen idag - ska bli så jäkla skönt att slippa rädda livet på alla julgransdekorationer dagarna i ända ;) Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja det känns faktiskt riktigt skönt att julen är över. Vi har kvar granen men jag längtar till helgen då vi ska kast ut den!

    ReplyDelete