Wednesday 30 November 2011

Small thoughts...

I used to think that it was kind of dreadful to let the TV "babysit" your kids. The past week I thank my lucky star that Lovisa appreciate TV! It's a good thing one can change ones mind...

It's a bit weird to move into a furnished apartment. It feels like living in somebody else's home and I can't seem to decide wether to like or hate the drapes in our livingroom...


People are always complaining about the Swedish health care system. Well, I think it's pretty awesome, I got an appointment and a family doctor in less than a day, in Canada it took me months to find a doctor for me and the kids! I miss the friendly Canadian people though. If you say "hi" to a stranger here they probably thing your drunk or mentally retarded. But at least Lovisa got a free icecream today after a nice lunch at Mulu café in Axelsberg. That doesn't happen every day even in Canada!


I managed to finish the first book I read since Andréa was born. It's a bit of a milestone because it's hard to prioritize reading when you get around 4 hours of total sleep during one night, but it was just light enough reading for me not to loose the thread and continue... Sushi for beginners is not a Nobel prize winner but very entertaining.

And now I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep... Muahahahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment