Sunday 13 November 2011

One week before the move...

So many goodbyes, so much things to prepare and leave behind. I wish I could be a little bit more like the kids that take every day as it comes and live right here, right now. Because I know all my worrying and anxiety over the move doesn't make anything better. And there are people who doesn't have a home at all, who lives in the street or in a shelter. Then it's justified to be a bit concerned! We have two homes! So what the hell am I complaining about! Sweden here we come!

To tell Lovisa that we're moving to Sweden, another continent, is not much use. She looks at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes and doesn't understand a thing. Wouldn't that be lovely! To just tag a long, be fed, cuddled and carried. Then I wouldn't mind moving at all! Andréa's just happy when she has me in sight. If a leave the room she screams or whines until I return. Except for the evening when I had a girls night out. Then she was apparently in a state of chock and didn't say a thing all night. Before bedtime she had a bottle of formula (yes, formula!) and she slept all night! I really should go out more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment