Thursday 24 November 2011

Jet lag hell...

We're in jet lag hell. It's terrible. The kids are totally confused and messed up. It doesn't make things easier that it's bloody dark the whole day. How are you suppose to convince them it's actually day when it's dark, grey and rainy? I DON'T KNOW!!! The first night we all slept quite good because we where so exhausted from the trip. But the second, third and now fourth night has been nightmares! The girls are suppose to share room now since we only have 2 bedrooms. So fare it's been impossible. Lovisa refuses to sleep alone and Andréa wakes up every hour, complaining or thinking it's playtime.

Andréa's been whining so much that yesterday I panicked and took the metro to Södermalm to bye a walking chair that I found for a barging on Blocket (Swedish sale site where people sell stuff they want to get rid of). I took "Rulle" (the walking chairs name) under my arm and went back home with the metro. I'm hoping she's going to be more independent in this because my arms, back and neck are aching from carrying her... Lovisa is a bit of a brat to, doing everything she's not suppose to. I bet she's looking for my attention since I'm carrying her whining little sister the whole time... Poor little mouse...

Enough with the whining now, it's been lovely to reunite with my family! I hope to see many more relatives and friends very soon!

Lovisa playing with a happy grandmother. Andréa's smiling (for once!) in her new Bumboo, a gift from her great grandmother.

1 comment: