Tuesday 22 November 2011

Hi Sweden, Stockholm, Hägersten!

We're here, we're jet lagged and tired but alive. The flight was pretty rough. A long sleepless night, H having Lovisa in his lap and me with Andréa in my lap. It's quite the accomplishment having a flight supper with a very active 7 months baby in your knee, but it's feasible, I did it! Lovisa was cutest on the airport, insisting on pulling her own bag.

 Lovisa doing it herself!

Lovisa reading a book while waiting for our boarding passes...

Now we're trying to settle in here in Hägersten. Despite ugly curtains, whining jet-lagged kids and a very dark November I have a warm feeling growing inside me... This is going to be great!

2 comments:

  1. Välkomna hem. Snart sâ kommer julpyntet att pigga upp lite mer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack! Ja men visst! Min pappap med fru kommer med min gamla jullåda imorgon. Det ska bli kul!

    ReplyDelete