Monday 13 June 2011

The sound of silence...

I'm sitting here surrounded by silence and feeling a bit proud. Proud that it's around 9:30 pm and both babies are sleeping. H is at his oldest daughters graduation ceremony and yesterday he played golf all day so I really had my first trial of taking care of both kids alone this weekend. And you know what? I made it! I was actually thinking the worst. You know, that Lovisa would fall down the stairs or poke her eyes out with a knife or fall over Andréa or, or, or... But their healthy, in their PJ:s, washed and changed and I even cut Lovisas nails, both finger and toenails! I have to remember to tell that to H when he's back. He will probably tell me about the beautiful examination and I will answer "And you know what happened here? I cut Lovisas nails!"!

So now I'm celebrating with some Häagen-Dasz mint chip. My own little examination party!

No comments:

Post a Comment