Friday 10 June 2011

Melons et clementines...

Ahhh, I feel a little bit high, just the kind of kick you get when you do a little bit of shopping. I don't usually advertise in this blogg but I just have to recommend this place to all breastfeeding women out there!

http://www.melonsetclementines.com/

Bring your kids, they have a really nice café and a play corner. Beautiful, comfortable clothes and a very good assortment of other handy breastfeeding items. The staff is professional and helpful. And they don't mind if ryou have a screaming 7 weeks old hanging on you boob! They encourage that! What did I buy?

 Black cotton dress. I'm going to live in this one...
They look better on me than on my bed...

The nice thing with a store like this is when your baby cries and you sweat and leek milk and feel pretty grouse, your just like the rest of their customers. We all look at each other and smile thinking "I know exactly how it's like!". And for you that is a bit obsessed with your babies weight they do have a scale on the nursery table! Andréa weighed 5.5 kg today! 

Andréa was pretty grumpy in the store but when we got home and I put her in her crib she looked like this:

7 weeks today!

Wishing you all a very nice weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Aaaw! Hon är så söt!
    Hoppas på att få se henne in real life snart!
    Kramar Cecilia och Maurizio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack! Ja, vi får ta en "date" snart. En barbecue kanske? Kram!!!

    ReplyDelete