Tuesday 14 June 2011

Reflux?

Could Andréa suffer from reflux? I mean the pathological form of it, not the usual baby reflux... She has trouble with her vomits, thats for sure! After each meal she sounds like a big steamroller. She spits up, coughs, moans and gets vomit in her nose making it hard for her to breath. It's a pain in the butt! And for me to sleep while she is struggling with her vomits going up and down her esophagus is impossible. I'm a light sleeper. I have to talk to Dr L about this. I'm a bit concerned... For both of us...

Sleeping on the table while we're eating is a favourite...

And she can turn on her side already. My big, big baby! 
Wearing my old apron that I had when I was at 2 months older...

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes she is on the table i want to eat her right between her legs

    ReplyDelete