Thursday 23 June 2011

Andréa 2 months!

And the day couldn't have started better for little Andréa. Lovisa jumped in her crib and cuddled with her. For the longest time...Finally I had to take Andréa out to give her medication and feed her, hence Lovisa got hysteric and refused to leave her sisters cozy bed... It's amazing to see that their already enjoying each others company. Lovisa shouting "Nea, Nea, Nea"! And Andréa trying to make a sound, any sound! Usually "gaaaah"... My little sweethearts.
Here Lovisa's trying to put Andréa to sleep by singing parts from "Frère Jacques":


We celebrated by buying a very pink sunhat for Andréa and of course we all had some cake!

I take it as a good sign that she fell asleep when we tried it on...

Blueberrie cheesecake - so delicious!

Now I just have to find that piece of gum that I dropped on the floor so Lovisa doesn't eat it or worse; choke on it tomorrow morning! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment