Thursday 3 October 2013

The puzzle of life...

And just like that another week past and I didn't write one, single blogpost. I'm way to busy with the big, challenging puzzle called life. To summarize what happened since I last gave you any news here's a few headlights from the past week:

H and me had one of those amazing and rare date-nights. We did a rerun of one of our favorite things: bowling night!


 H making his bowling moves!

Me and my bowl...

H had a craving for burgers and ate the biggest burger I've ever seen, mine was half the size and I was so full I could hardly walk to the metro after...

H:s burger...

Sunday we went to IKEA and on our way home we bought some "fika". In a weak moment I let Lovisa chose what she wanted and of course she picked the biggest cookie in the whole patisserie... 




Today I threw the cookie leftovers away. Next time I'll pick the pastries...

Monday I started a new job. I'm going to work 50% at my old job and 50% with Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), a really cool way to examine your heart that provides a lot of information without any radiation. This is an exciting and challenging experience for me and I've gone from working part-time to full-time and that's one of the reasons our life puzzle is more challenging right now. This means longer days for the girls at daycare and it also means that H and me spend almost the same amount of time at work, something we didn't do since before the girls arrival...

For me it means getting up at 5 am in the morning so now it's time to say goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment