Sunday 27 October 2013

Coughing out a blogpost...

I know I had the same feeling last fall... A feeling that I just want to fall asleep and wake up when it's all over, the darkness, the cold (well, not so cold yet but just the feeling that's it's getting there) and the bloody infections from hell! Wake me up in March when it's brighter, healthier and happier...

This weekend the girls have been waiting for something more fun to happen than me trying not to cough up my lungs, H has changed the car tires so we can be safe when the first snow falls, we did tons of groceries, we cleaned the house and probably did at least 10 batches of laundries. I bought a beautiful pumpkin that we carved up and just like last year I managed to forget how much work it is to take care of the pulp and carve out the little funny face... It's a work-out, at least when you have a cold from hell...


The girls making faces on the trampoline, maybe for the last time this season?


My perfect pumpin!

 Practicing...

And here it is all lightened up in the dark October evening...

I'm sorry I don't update the blog more frequent nowadays but unfortunately this is all I have time for right now and maybe this is the way the blog is going to be from now on, updated about once per week. In the "blogworld" one week is an eternity but in my world one week goes by in the speed of light... Swish!

No comments:

Post a Comment