Sunday 20 October 2013

Beam me up.

It's not a good time for blogging. My life's to busy with challenging things and leaves no time for extras. This week's been insanely challenging. My new job takes a lot of my energy and I'm exhausted, nor am I used to work full time. Once the weekend is here H and me think we're going to be able to do all these things that we didn't have time for during the week but the weekend is so short and the girls demanding. Today was the worst day in a long time. We've been arguing about everything, the girls been fighting over everything, from tiny stupid details to big fist fights...

At least we manage to bake a delicious apple pie and we manage to eat it without anyone shouting or yelling to...


Lovisa's new thing: making a face...


Andréa is in her worst terrible two's, doing everything she's not suppose to...

I was so pooped this evening I wasn't far from crying, the house is a mess, the girls impossible and H and me exhausted and outside it's dark and cold. Could somebody please just beam me up to a warm, nice place were nobody yells at me?

Well, at least I bought myself a nice pair of compression socks and "ran them in" today. They're not the sexiest socks I've seen but very comfortable! Now tea and sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment