Thursday 26 September 2013

Cold, darkness and some rewards.

It's suddenly cold and dark in the morning when I cycle to work. This morning I needed wool socks, mittens and a hat. It was just a few weeks back that we were strolling around in short skirts and sandals and it's a chock for everyone when we all of a sudden need winter clothes. Now we have to find all those thousands of little mittens for the girls, the thick socks, the hats and the scarfs. In the same time it's a bit cozy, the air is fresh and we all sleep better when it's cold and dark...

I was a good girl this evening, going out for interval training in the darkness. Sometimes I do miss a partner to run with, especially during these heavy interval training sessions, God knows you need to be stubborn to finish running up a steep and long hill 10 times in a row... After this heavy evening training I rewarded myself with a good stretch:


And some fast carbs:


It is Thursday after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment