Sunday 3 November 2013

Hello November!

And just like that it's November and less than 2 months until Christmas, that's insane! But also good, the darkness doesn't get any darker than right now and hopefully we'll have some snow to lighten up our day soon. I'm kind of happy even without the snow though because as long as it's plus degrees, snow- and ice-free I keep on cycling to work, every day in rain and wind, and that make me feel so good...

The past week's been crazy busy as usual, work, work, work, Halloween with to much candy, a weekend filled with socializing with family and friends. Friday afternoon my mother arrived from Värmland and the girls were over excited.

 Welcome mum!

On Saturday we had a Halloween party with good friends and we ate, ate and ate some more. Snacks, fishsoup, applepie and pumpkinpie with icecream and on top of this lots of candy! But as H said "it's only Halloween once a year"... And I can't help thinking "yes, but it's also Christmas, Easter, birthdays and Vacation when we tend to over-eat" but I kept my mouth shut. But this with candy is a struggle, the kids get manic when they now we have candy at home, they just keep asking for more, just one more, just one last candy, please, please, PLEASE!!! And when I refuse I'm the stupidest mum in the whole world and everything sucks big time! Phew, it is good it's only Halloween once per year... Anyway, Saturday was nice, it's so lovely to see friends and have a good time and look at the beautiful flowers we got:


And all of a sudden it's Sunday, mum went home and we tried our best to do something useful on a boring, grey Sunday like cycling, running, eating left-overs and making a cozy fire in our fireplace...


Now we've given two tired girls their bath, I cut their hair, read them fours books and sang them four songs. I'm so ready for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment