Wednesday 28 August 2013

No more diapers!

I realized I forgot to give you the big news! We don't need to buy anymore diapers in this family! Since beginning of July Andréa is diaper free. It was so easy with her, we didn't need a "poop-and-pee-diploma" like Lovisa, we just decided that we'll give it a try during the vacation and Andréa was more than ready, very eager to run around naked and pee in the bushes. And only a few weeks after Andréa stopped using diapers during the day we took the night diaper away as well. I can count the "accidents" on one hand, very few... It's quit a relief and a big step, to have two daughters that manages to go to the toilet on their own (oh well, I still wipe their butts but one thing at a time right...). Yeah, yeah, soon enough they'll be running off with their boyfriends and I'll probably be wishing they would be in their diapers again...

Sleeping butt-naked is nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment