Thursday 15 August 2013

New ceiling light and another new pair of shoes!

I did my last interval training before Saturday's race yesterday evening and after a interval training session I always try to do some core-training but it's hard to motivate myself to do this, it's so boring! I had a nice view though, looking up on our fairly new ceiling light while sweating on the floor...



I always feel unprepared a few days before a race. Like now; I feel tired, heavy, I have a sore knee and a lump on my foot! OK, it's a very small lump but it's still annoying...

I also bought new shoes for work, a pair of Nike free, the ones that's almost like walking around barefoot and that's suppose to help my tiny muscles in my feet to get stronger so I become a better runner with less risk of injuries. Doesn't that sound marvelous?



Now bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment