Monday 5 August 2013

Harvest and Harlekin.

We don't have a big garden, it's just the right size if you ask me - big enough to grow a few goodies - small enough to handle it. Raspberries and rhubarb are two of my favorite things and goes very well together.




Sunday coffee on the porch with new, old china, a gift from my mother. The finish Arabia produced this series called "Harlekin", it's different but I really like the pattern and the colors. The coffee always tastes a bit better in a nice cup!




I found tiny glasses for the girls to have lemonade or juice in at IKEA. I think they're really snaps glasses to drink liquor in but they do look like tiny lemonade glasses to me. The girls like to drink from "real" glasses and I can give them refill with a good conscience since they're so tiny...



No comments:

Post a Comment