Saturday 7 January 2012

Weekend fun!

It's nice with a long weekend. Andréa is still very hard to feed but she's eating more and more, hence she poops more and more. Today we changed 6 poop diapers.
Besides changing diapers we discovered the area a bit and it turns out we're living ridiculously close to a indoor pool so tomorrow we're taking both kids to the pool! I'm so excited because they really enjoy taking a bath together.


My little water animals!

I try to be a bit healthier (try is an accurate word, yesterday H and me ate a big bag of chips and a bowl of popcorn while watching a movie... well, who's perfect?) and I actually did 2 core sessions this week. Only 20 minutes per session but with a 2-year old climbing on me and an 8 months old whining in her walking chair I think it's pretty darn good! I still need to get moving in the exercise department and I'm thinking about signing up to "tjejmilen" which is a 10 kilometers running race for women. I think I might be more motivated to get my ass moving if i have a goal to work for... Anyone wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment